How Does Interim Management Work?
- Interim managers provide coverage for a strategic vacant position or help a team through a challenging transformation period.
- The task usually requires a stronger focus on leadership and people development as compared to a classic consulting project.
- Assignments typically last between 2 to 6 months.
- Engagements are contracted through a service agreement between companies, not a labor contract.
What Are The Benefits?
- Staff on demand: Bring in outside expertise and leadership on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Diversity: Avoid group-think and human bias by enriching teams with different cultural and professional backgrounds while they are facing a transformational challenge.
- Business Continuity: Secure a critical leadership role while taking your time to find the right permanent candidate.
Professional Profile: Michael Münch
Michael has developed his career in Management Consulting and Finance for 14 years at the multinational companies McKinsey & Company, Dell and StanleyBlack&Decker in Brazil and Germany. Holding master degrees in Economics from the Universität zu Köln in Germany and the London School of Economics and Political Science in the United Kingdom, he enjoys problem solving and leading teams through transformational challenges. He also has a special interest in controlling, sales execution and digital transformation.
5+ years as Finance Business Partner and People Manager in Germany
6+ years as Business Controller, Project and People Manager in Brazil
2 years as Consultant in Brazil
Master of Science in European Political Economy – Transition
Diplom-Volkswirt (Master in Economics)
Fluency in German, English and Portuguese
Certificate in Introduction to Artifical Intelligence
Certificate in Business Accounting
Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)